Becoming a paralegal is one of the smartest career moves you can make, and the Alabama paralegal schools are here to make your dreams a reality. There are so many terrific Alabama paralegal schools to choose from including options in cities like Mobile, Birmingham, and Montgomery. When you decide to receive your paralegal training in Alabama, you will also have the option of enrolling in online classes. Regardless of which choice is right for you, all of the Alabama paralegal schools have the tools and resources to give you the education you deserve. Check out our full list of Alabama paralegal schools below and enroll in a traditional or online program today!
As an Alabama paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Alabama:
- Average annual salary: $44,700
- Currently employed: 2,950
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alabama Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now