Arizona is an expansive, diverse state with endless opportunities including the high-quality education programs at the Arizona paralegal schools. When it comes to Arizona paralegal schools, there are so many amazing options to choose from. Whether you want to attend school in Tucson, Flagstaff, or even Phoenix, there is something for everyone in Arizona. There are even online Arizona paralegal schools that allow you to earn your degree from the comfort of your living room. Regardless of which option you choose, all of the Arizona paralegal schools can help you become a knowledgeable professional with the skills and experience needed to start an exciting career. Browse our list of Arizona paralegal schools below and enroll in an online or traditional program to get started!
As an Arizona paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $47,520
- Currently employed: 5,110
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.