When it comes to Arkansas paralegal schools, we know finding the right institution to suit your needs is incredibly important. That is why we are proud to announce the quality education opportunities we have available in Little Rock and The Ozarks. No matter which one of the Arkansas paralegal schools you plan to attend, you can expect to receive a comprehensive education that covers all areas of the paralegal job description. If you can’t make it to a traditional program, don’t worry; you can still enroll in one of the online Arkansas paralegal schools! Take some time to decide which one of the Arkansas paralegal schools is right for you and enroll now!
As an Arkansas paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $38,290
- Currently employed: 1,390
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now