If you have been considering a career a paralegal, there is no better place to get started than at one of the Colorado paralegal schools. There are several amazing Colorado paralegal schools found throughout the entire state in terrific locations like Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction. These schools have the resources, tools, and educators needed to help you excel in the field. In addition to the traditional Colorado paralegal schools, there are also online options available. Decide which type of Colorado paralegal school is right for you and sign up for classes today!
As a Colorado paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $50,480
- Currently employed: 5,610
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Institute of Business & Medical Careers
IBMC College offers life-changing, accelerated career training for adult learners. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, starting a new career or an individual looking to make a change, we can help you get started training for a new,rewarding career in 19 months or less!
- Flexible class schedules – Our classes run day and evening at nearby campuses,allowing you to balance the demands of a family, job or other life responsibilities – while obtaining an education on your terms.
- Hands-on learning – You learn by doing. We focus on providing you with one-on-one instruction from experienced instructors, who work with you directly to develop your skills.
- Externship experience – Our students complete an externship within their specific program of study, providing them with valuable, real world experience.
- Job placement assistance – Job placement assistance, resume writing and professional development support is provided – giving you an edge in today’s competitive job market.
- Financial aid- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Westwood College is an institution of higher learning founded in Denver, Colorado in 1953. Today, Westwood has 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia and an online campus. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields. We have over 8,000 students enrolled in one of our degree programs in technology, healthcare, business, design, justice and industrial services. To date, nearly 30,000 Westwood graduates have transformed their lives by obtaining the skills, tools, experience and connections necessary to achieve meaningful careers.
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.