With strong employment numbers, high paying jobs, and an optimistic growth outlook, there has never been a better time to become a paralegal. By attending one of the Connecticut paralegal schools, you can become a part of this job force in no time. There are several Connecticut paralegal schools across the state including locations in cities like Hartford, Bridgeport, and New Haven. If you prefer to learn at your own pace, there are even online options available. Whether you are looking for a traditional school or online learning, the Connecticut paralegal schools are the right choice for you! Decide which one of the Connecticut paralegal schools is right for you and learn more by browsing our list of schools found below!
As a Connecticut paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $52,520
- Currently employed: 4,350
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now