With strong employment numbers, high paying jobs, and an optimistic growth outlook, there has never been a better time to become a paralegal. By attending one of the Connecticut paralegal schools, you can become a part of this job force in no time. There are several Connecticut paralegal schools across the state including locations in cities like Hartford, Bridgeport, and New Haven. If you prefer to learn at your own pace, there are even online options available. Whether you are looking for a traditional school or online learning, the Connecticut paralegal schools are the right choice for you! Decide which one of the Connecticut paralegal schools is right for you and learn more by browsing our list of schools found below!
As a Connecticut paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $52,520
- Currently employed: 4,350
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Connecticut Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Branford Hall Career Institute
Branford Hall for quality education.
People who live in the Northeast U.S. are learning that Branford Hall is one of the fastest, most effective paths to a career that can be both professionally and financially rewarding.
For more than 40 years, Branford Hall has been recognized as a leader in quality career education.
There are Branford Hall campuses located conveniently in Branford, Windsor, Southington, CT; Springfield, MA; Parsippany, Woodland Park, North Brunswick, and Jersey City, NJ; Albany, Amityville and Bohemia, NY.
Branford Hall’s programs include:
- Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
- Computer Networking Management
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Fitness Trainer
- Culinary Arts
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Computer Networking and Security
- Graphic Design and Animation
- Surgical Technology
Not all programs are offered at all campuses.
At Branford Hall, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
Financial Aid Programs
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Federal Financial Aid may not be available for all programs at all campuses. Branford Hall’s dedicated financial aid advisors can help you review the financial aid options available to you
Branford Hall is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas.
Career Placement Assistance
Branford Hall maintains a full-time Career Services Department to help graduates find their first job in their career choice, through employment referrals and training in effective job search techniques.
If you want a satisfying, rewarding career with a bright future, Branford Hall will provide you with the quality education and training to get there. Contact us today!
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies