When it comes to Delaware paralegal schools, you can expect to receive a high-quality education that teaches you everything you need to know about this amazing career. Before enrolling in one of the Delaware paralegal schools, you will have to decide which option is best for you. For example, there are Delaware paralegal schools in several areas across the state including Dover and Wilmington. There are even online classes available for those who prefer to work from home, at their own pace. Each option has advantages, so take some time to decide before enrolling! Below you will find our complete list of Delaware paralegal schools. Make you decision today and begin your education in no time!
As a Delaware paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Delaware:
- Average annual salary: $51,910
- Currently employed: 1,340
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Delaware Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now