If you have always wanted to earn your degree in one of the sunniest states in the country, then Florida is the perfect option. There are so many terrific Florida paralegal schools available, including educational institutions in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando. Not only are these cities popular vacation destinations, but they are also home to some of the best education opportunities available to aspiring paralegals. If you can’t attend one of these schools in person, there are also online Florida paralegal schools available. Whether you enroll in one of the traditional or online Florida paralegal schools, make your decision today and enroll now!
As a Florida paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $46,500
- Currently employed: 23,240
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now