They may call it the Peach State, but Georgia is also known for its education opportunities. In fact, Georgia is home to some of the best institutions in the country, and the Georgia paralegal schools are no exception. All of these schools offer quality education programs that will teach you the ins and outs of the paralegal profession. Whether you want to attend school in Atlanta, Marietta, Savannah, or even online, Georgia is the place to be. Browse our list of Georgia paralegal schools and decide which one is right for you. Sign up for traditional or online classes today and you can begin earning your degree!
As a Georgia paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Georgia:
- Average annual salary: $50,540
- Currently employed: 8,830
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Georgia Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now