Whether you want to attend class in Boise, Idaho Falls, or elsewhere throughout the state of Idaho, enrolling in one of the Idaho paralegal schools is the perfect way to begin your career. With the paralegal job field expected to grow over the next decade, qualified professionals are in demand. The Idaho paralegal schools can give you the tools and resources needed to excel in this exciting career. If you can’t attend one of the Idaho paralegal schools in person, don’t worry. There are online classes available, allowing you to learn from home or anywhere else! Choose one of the traditional or online Idaho paralegal schools today and jumpstart your education now!
As an Idaho paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $40,250
- Currently employed: 890
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Idaho Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
At Broadview University, we help you see college differently.
Here, you gain real-world skills through Applied Learning-not just seat time in an auditorium. You collaborate with professionals in the field you’re interested in-not just professors. And, people who know and care surround you and care about your success personally; you aren’t just another face on a crowded campus.
Plus, by receiving credit for your previous work or life experience, you could fit school more easily into your schedule and budget.*
Choose from hands-on diploma, certificate, and/or degree programs in:†
- Accounting (Online)
- Animal Science/Veterinary
- Health Science (Ask about our Allied Health Scholarship!)
- Legal Science
Broaden your opportunities with an education from Broadview University. Take the next step today by requesting more information.
*See Broadview University catalog for full requirements. Credit decisions are always at the discretion of the receiving institution.
† Programs may vary by campus. For more information about our on-time completion rates, job-placement rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.broadviewuniversity.edu/programs.aspx.
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.