Whether you want to attend class in Boise, Idaho Falls, or elsewhere throughout the state of Idaho, enrolling in one of the Idaho paralegal schools is the perfect way to begin your career. With the paralegal job field expected to grow over the next decade, qualified professionals are in demand. The Idaho paralegal schools can give you the tools and resources needed to excel in this exciting career. If you can’t attend one of the Idaho paralegal schools in person, don’t worry. There are online classes available, allowing you to learn from home or anywhere else! Choose one of the traditional or online Idaho paralegal schools today and jumpstart your education now!
As an Idaho paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $40,250
- Currently employed: 890
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.