Did you know you can earn your degree at one of the Illinois paralegal schools? There are so many terrific education opportunities available in Illinois, and the Illinois paralegal schools have everything you need to begin your career. When it comes to choosing one of the Illinois paralegal schools, you have so many great options including attending classes in places like Chicago, Naperville and the Quad City area. If those choices don’t sound right for you, enrolling in online classes is also a possibility. No matter what type of education you are looking for, you can expect quality results in Illinois! Browse our list of Illinois paralegal schools and enroll in an online or traditional program now!
As an Illinois paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Illinois:
- Average annual salary: $51,630
- Currently employed: 11,360
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Illinois Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now