Now you can earn your degree in amazing cities like Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville by attending one of the Indiana paralegal schools. With a degree from one of the Indiana paralegal schools, you will be able to begin your career in this exciting aspect of the legal field. No matter what type of education experience you are looking for, you will find it in Indiana. In fact, there are even Indiana paralegal schools that offer online classes, meaning you can learn from home at your own pace. Browse our list of Indiana paralegal schools below and decide which one is right for you!
As an Indiana paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $39,620
- Currently employed: 3,910
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now