Although Kentucky may be known as the Bluegrass state, it is also known for its wealth of education opportunities. That is why enrolling in one of the Kentucky paralegal schools is the perfect option for aspiring professionals. There are a variety of amazing Kentucky paralegal schools across the state including institutions in places like Louisville and Lexington. You also have the option to enroll in one of the online Kentucky paralegal schools. This means that you can learn from home or work anywhere with internet access! If you would like to learn more about the Kentucky paralegal schools or enroll in traditional or online classes right now, click the button to contact the school of your choice!
As a Kentucky paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Kentucky:
- Average annual salary: $41,540
- Currently employed: 2,980
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kentucky Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now