By attending one of the Louisiana paralegal schools, you will be getting a great education in one of the best states in the country. With institutions in places like Baton Rouge and Jefferson Parish, your time spent at one of the Louisiana paralegal schools will be memorable and rewarding. There are so many ways to attend one of the Louisiana paralegal schools, even if you can’t physically be in the classroom. The Louisiana paralegal schools offer online classes that allow you to learn in a digital environment. No matter which school you enroll in, you can expect to receive a quality education that prepares you for the paralegal field. Check out our list of featured Louisiana paralegal schools and decide which one is right for you!
As a Louisiana paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Louisiana:
- Average annual salary: $42,370
- Currently employed: 3,850
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Louisiana Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now