When it comes to earning a paralegal degree, there are a wide range of options available across the country. In particular, there are some terrific education institutions throughout the state of Maine. By attending one of the Maine paralegal schools, you will have the option to study in cities like Portland and Augusta. If neither of these options sound right for you, there are also online Maine paralegal schools available. By enrolling in online classes, you can earn your degree anywhere you want as long as you have a computer and an internet connection! Explore our list of featured Maine paralegal schools and sign up for traditional classes or an online program now!
As a Maine paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Maine:
- Average annual salary: $46,210
- Currently employed: 1,140
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maine Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now