Maryland is one of the most exciting places to be in the entire country, and earning your degree at one of the Maryland paralegal schools is the perfect way to enter this exciting field. With locations in Baltimore and the DC metro area, you will have access to a wide variety of opportunities and experiences while attending school. Paralegals in the Maryland area also have a higher salary than the national average, meaning it is a great place to work after earning your degree. There are even online Maryland paralegal schools available. The right choice for you will depend on your individual preferences and learning style. Take some time to learn about the different Maryland paralegal schools and enroll in traditional or online classes now!
As a Maryland paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $50,970
- Currently employed: 5,830
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.