If you want to begin your career in New England, enrolling in one of the Massachusetts paralegal schools is a smart choice. These institutions have everything you need to enter the paralegal workforce, ensuring you gain the skills and tools needed to compete in this demanding field. There are a variety of Massachusetts paralegal schools across the state including institutions in both Boston and Worcester. In addition to these physical locations, there are even online Massachusetts paralegal schools available. Whether you learn in the classroom or online you can plan for success in Massachusetts! Decide whether a traditional or online program is right for you and enroll in one of the Massachusetts paralegal schools today!
As a Massachusetts paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $52,020
- Currently employed: 6,750
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now