If you want to take your first steps into the world of paralegal training, there is no better place to be than Michigan! There are a variety of Michigan paralegal schools available with the tools, resources, and professors needed to help you excel in this career field. You can enroll in one of the Michigan paralegal schools in Detroit, Grand Rapids, and elsewhere across the state. If these options don’t sound right for you, online education is available. Simply sign up for online classes and begin taking courses on your computer in no time! Browse our list of featured Michigan paralegal schools and enroll in classes today!
As a Michigan paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $49,250
- Currently employed: 4,900
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Career Quest Learning Centers
Are you ready to make a change in your life? Do you want to enhance your current skill set to advance in your career? Career Quest Learning Centers is ready to help you reach your professional goals! We can provide you with career training programs, instructors, and student services, but taking the first step starts with you!
Career Quest Learning Centers’ career training programs are designed for motivated and focused students just like you! We offer short-term, flexible programs, all of which are in a blended format so school can fit into your busy lifestyle. An education from Career Quest Learning Centers can equip you with career-ready skills in less time than you may think. In fact, many of our programs can be completed in just three weeks while other programs may take longer but can still be completed in less than a year.
We offer career training in the following fields:
- Information Technology
Take a look at the drop down menu on the form to learn about all degree options within these fields!
At Career Quest Learning Centers, we’re focused on your needs as a student. Our instructors work with you through hands-on learning experiences and simulated workplace situations. You may also benefit from our career advisors who work with you to help create your resume, organize a portfolio, and practice for interviews. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Learn more about furthering your education with Career Quest Learning Centers. We have locations in Jackson and Lansing, Michigan. Contact us today!
- Legal Secretary
- Paralegal Studies (AAS)
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies