If you want to take your first steps into the world of paralegal training, there is no better place to be than Michigan! There are a variety of Michigan paralegal schools available with the tools, resources, and professors needed to help you excel in this career field. You can enroll in one of the Michigan paralegal schools in Detroit, Grand Rapids, and elsewhere across the state. If these options don’t sound right for you, online education is available. Simply sign up for online classes and begin taking courses on your computer in no time! Browse our list of featured Michigan paralegal schools and enroll in classes today!
As a Michigan paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $49,250
- Currently employed: 4,900
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Michigan Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now