You can begin your paralegal in no time by signing up for one of the Minnesota paralegal schools. When you head to Minnesota for your education, you can expect to land in a state with some of the highest paid paralegals in the country. That is just one of the reasons why attending one of the Minnesota paralegal schools makes perfect sense. With locations in Minneapolis, St. Cloud, and elsewhere across the state, you will have the chance to live and learn in some of America’s greatest cities. There are even online Minnesota paralegal schools available, allowing you to work from home! Choose between online and traditional classes and enroll in one of the Minnesota paralegal schools now!
As a Minnesota paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $52,640
- Currently employed: 4,490
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now