You can head to the Magnolia State and earn your paralegal degree at one of the Mississippi paralegal schools. There are so many great options to choose from when deciding between different Mississippi paralegal schools. Whether you want to live in Jackson, Biloxi, or elsewhere across the state, these schools have something for everyone. To make things easier, you can even attend classes online through some of the Mississippi paralegal schools. Browse our list of Mississippi paralegal schools and enroll in online or traditional classes right now!
As a Mississippi paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $40,930
- Currently employed: 1,630
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Mississippi Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now