With projected job growth over the next decade, paralegals have never been in higher demand. You can earn your degree and enter the workforce by completing your education at one of the Missouri paralegal schools. When you attend one of the Missouri paralegal schools you will have a variety of options to choose from. There are locations in Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield, just to name a few of the amazing cities where you will have the chance to spend your time. You can even enroll in one of the online Missouri paralegal schools if you would rather learn from home! Whether you want to attend a traditional or online Missouri paralegal school, make your decision and enroll now!
As a Missouri paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $48,380
- Currently employed: 4,710
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Missouri Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now