Are you ready to begin your career as a paralegal? You can be well on your way by earning a degree from one of the Montana paralegal schools. When it comes to the Montana paralegal schools, there are so many options to choose from including locations in Helena and Billings. All of the Montana paralegal schools can give you the tools you need to succeed in this growing career field. In addition to traditional education programs, there are also several online Montana paralegal schools that allow you to earn your degree anywhere you want! Whether you prefer traditional learning or online education, enroll in one of the Montana paralegal schools today to get started!
As a Montana paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $40,110
- Currently employed: 790
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.