With so many career opportunities, there has never been a better time to become a paralegal. Nebraska is the perfect place to earn your degree, and with so many quality Nebraska paralegal schools to choose from, you will be able to get started in no time. In fact, there are a variety of Nebraska paralegal schools across the state including institutions in places like Lincoln, Omaha, and the Tri-Cities. When it comes to the Nebraska paralegal schools, you also have the option of enrolling in online classes. This means you can take your education with you anywhere you go as long as you have a computer and an internet connection. Contact us to learn more about our Nebraska paralegal schools or enroll in one of our traditional or online programs today!
As a Nebraska paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $43,680
- Currently employed: 1,070
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.