With amazing cities like Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas, Nevada is the place to be when it comes to earning your paralegal degree. Besides the terrific cities around the state, Nevada is also known for its education, and the Nevada paralegal schools are no exception. If you can’t make it to one of the Nevada paralegal schools in person, you can instead enroll in online classes. Regardless of your choice, you can expect to learn everything you need to know about becoming a paralegal at one of the Nevada paralegal schools. Browse our list of featured Nevada paralegal schools and learn more about the traditional and online programs available to you!
As a Nevada paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $50,930
- Currently employed: 1,830
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now