By attending one of the New Hampshire paralegal schools you can earn a degree and prepare yourself for this booming career field. When it comes to the New Hampshire paralegal schools, you have several options to choose from. You can attend classes in cities like Manchester and Concord, or you can earn your degree online. With so many options available, the New Hampshire paralegal schools have something for everyone. Regardless of your choice, you can expect to receive a quality education in the great state of New Hampshire! Decide which one of the New Hampshire paralegal schools is right for you and sign up for online or traditional classes now!
As a New Hampshire paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $44,030
- Currently employed: 1,160
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.