By attending one of the New Hampshire paralegal schools you can earn a degree and prepare yourself for this booming career field. When it comes to the New Hampshire paralegal schools, you have several options to choose from. You can attend classes in cities like Manchester and Concord, or you can earn your degree online. With so many options available, the New Hampshire paralegal schools have something for everyone. Regardless of your choice, you can expect to receive a quality education in the great state of New Hampshire! Decide which one of the New Hampshire paralegal schools is right for you and sign up for online or traditional classes now!
As a New Hampshire paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $44,030
- Currently employed: 1,160
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
Bay State College
In a city full of colleges and universities, one school has been Boston’s best-kept secret for more than 65 years. In that time, Bay State College has built a reputation for offering a unique, high-quality curriculum for the serious student. Thanks to our small classes, individualized attention, and a faculty of industry professionals who bring their experience into the classroom, our students are successfully able to pursue career-focused studies in today’s fastest-growing industries.
In our commitment to their academic and professional advancement, our students are given the opportunity to intern at some of the best companies in the nation, while networking with employers and alumni who can open doors to some of the Northeast’s best career opportunities.
At the same time, our students work and live at our campus in historic Back Bay, one of Boston’s most desirable neighborhoods in the city, near the center of Boston’s lively downtown and all it offers.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.