Paralegal Degrees in New Jersey
Choose your paralegal program from the list of New Jersey schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable paralegal degrees.
As a New Jersey paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal graduates in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $52,870
- Currently employed: 6,530
- Employment outlook: 28% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New York Career Institute
New York Career Institute provides a postsecondary educational experience designed to prepare students for productive careers in contemporary career fields. The programs of study provide students with a careful balance of the theoretical knowledge and practical skills deemed necessary by employers and educators in the related fields.
- New York
- Paralegal/ Legal Assistant
Everest University Online
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University makes career-training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule, Everest University Online allows students to learn from home and offers the same well-respected curriculum available at a traditional campus.
- Everest University Online
Harris has become one of the fastest and most effective ways to begin a high growth career with excellent income potential. Harris has campuses conveniently located in Cherry Hill and Linwood. Students are instructed with state-of-the-art, real-world technologies that today’s employers are seeking.
- Cherry Hill
- Hamilton (Trenton)
- Legal Office Technology
Kaplan University Online
At Kaplan University you’ll find professors with real-world experience who can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We offer more than 180 degrees in areas such as health sciences, legal studies, nursing, business and technology, and more!
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education with operations around the globe.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information click here.
- Kaplan University Online
- Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate Certificate
Walden University Online
At Walden, we believe that knowledge is most valuable when put to use in organizations, communities, and families. We offer over 60 online degree programs with more than 300 specializations and concentrations, all designed to help professionals gain the knowledge they need to have a real impact in their lives and the lives of others.
Walden is distinguished by high academic standards, experienced faculty, and a rigorous curriculum. Our advanced degrees are intended to advance the quality of life not just for the Walden graduate, but for everyone he or she encounters. Our programs help students achieve personal enrichment and career advancement. Walden graduates, in turn, enrich and advance the lives of countless others they serve.
- Walden University Online
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Clinical Social Work
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/General
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Public Health Policy
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Community Health Education & Advocacy
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Self-Designed
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Human Services Admin.
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Health Care Admin.
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Leadership
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Disaster, Crisis & Intervention
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Criminal Justice
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Family Studies & Intervention Strategies
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
Penn Foster Career School
Having the right skills is vitally important in today’s super-competitive job market. With online training from Penn Foster Career School, students are assured of learning up-to-date career skills that will prepare them for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Students at Penn Foster Career School can get the training they need quickly, conveniently, and affordably.
Penn Foster is one of the world’s largest and most respected online education providers. Their programs are job focused, and they offer training for employment in the fastest-growing fields in business, technology, health care, and the trades.
- Penn Foster