New Jersey has more to offer than trips to the beach. In fact, the Garden State has some amazing education opportunities, including the New Jersey paralegal schools. There are several terrific New Jersey paralegal schools available across the state. Whether you want to learn in Paramus, Jersey City, or the Tri-State area, the choice is yours. Some of the New Jersey paralegal schools even offer online courses, allowing you to learn from home or anywhere else with internet access! Browse our list of traditional and online New Jersey paralegal schools and decide which one is right for you!
As a New Jersey paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $58,050
- Currently employed: 7,010
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now