North Carolina is home to several amazing education opportunities including the North Carolina paralegal schools. All of these schools can help you begin a career as a paralegal, a booming field that is only projected to grow in the next decade. There are North Carolina paralegal schools throughout the state including locations in both Raleigh and Charlotte. If neither of these cities sounds right for you, there are also online North Carolina paralegal schools available! Browse our list of North Carolina paralegal schools and enroll in either traditional or online classes now!
As a North Carolina paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $41,740
- Currently employed: 9,720
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
South College - Asheville
South College-Asheville has been enrolling students for over a century, re-inventing itself several times during its long existence to remain responsive to the changing educational needs of Western North Carolina and the nation.
During the first decade of the twenty-first century, the College has been undergoing further transformation as it undertakes to prepare students for the unprecedented challenges of the coming decades, including widespread economic, technological, scientific, and social changes. The mission of South College-Asheville addresses these challenges. It reflects the College’s commitment to providing its students an educational experience geared to emerging realities and preparation for a future of complex interrelationships and continuous, rapid change.
- BS Legal Studies
- AAS Paralegal Studies
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
Miller-Motte College Online
At MMC, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
MMC’s purpose is to improve the quality of life for the region it serves by developing a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand.
- Paralegal - Associate of Applied Science