North Carolina is home to several amazing education opportunities including the North Carolina paralegal schools. All of these schools can help you begin a career as a paralegal, a booming field that is only projected to grow in the next decade. There are North Carolina paralegal schools throughout the state including locations in both Raleigh and Charlotte. If neither of these cities sounds right for you, there are also online North Carolina paralegal schools available! Browse our list of North Carolina paralegal schools and enroll in either traditional or online classes now!
As a North Carolina paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $41,740
- Currently employed: 9,720
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now