North Carolina is home to several amazing education opportunities including the North Carolina paralegal schools. All of these schools can help you begin a career as a paralegal, a booming field that is only projected to grow in the next decade. There are North Carolina paralegal schools throughout the state including locations in both Raleigh and Charlotte. If neither of these cities sounds right for you, there are also online North Carolina paralegal schools available! Browse our list of North Carolina paralegal schools and enroll in either traditional or online classes now!
As a North Carolina paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $41,740
- Currently employed: 9,720
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
South College - Asheville
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte College (MMC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte College (MMC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
In today’s world, it makes sense to spend less time in the classroom, and more time earning a salary. Miller-Motte College (MMC) can help you start your new career in as little as 18-24 months.
If you’re worried that you can’t afford an education, think again. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. We will work with you to explore the financial aid options available to help you complete your degree.
The path to a bright future and a new career is easy – complete the form to learn more about Miller-Motte College (MMC) now!
Request more information now!
Programs may vary by campus.
This school is regulated as a commercial motor carrier by the US DOT and their respective state agency: NCCCS. It takes fewer than 300 hours to complete this program; therefore it is not eligible for Title IV funding. This program is not within the scope of ACICS Accreditation.
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).