When it comes to earning your paralegal degree, there are a variety of opportunities available in North Dakota. The North Dakota paralegal schools are some of the best in the country, and all of them have the resources you need to learn everything you need to know about this career field. You can attend school in Fargo, Bismarck, and other locations across the state. There are even online North Dakota paralegal schools available, meaning you can complete classes and earn your degree without ever leaving your house! Check out our list of traditional and online North Dakota paralegal schools and choose the one that best suits your needs!
As a North Dakota paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $43,370
- Currently employed: 360
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.