The state of Oregon is full of opportunities, and the education you will receive at one of the Oregon paralegal schools is among the best in the nation. All of the Oregon paralegal schools have the resources needed to prepare you for this exciting career field. Whether you attend classes in Portland, Eugene, or Salem, you can earn your degree in no time. If you can’t physically attend one of the Oregon paralegal schools, you also have the option of enrolling in online classes. As long as you have a computer and internet access you can learn from anywhere! Click the contact button to to learn more or enroll in one of the traditional or online Oregon paralegal schools now!
As an Oregon paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $54,460
- Currently employed: 2,370
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.