The state of Oregon is full of opportunities, and the education you will receive at one of the Oregon paralegal schools is among the best in the nation. All of the Oregon paralegal schools have the resources needed to prepare you for this exciting career field. Whether you attend classes in Portland, Eugene, or Salem, you can earn your degree in no time. If you can’t physically attend one of the Oregon paralegal schools, you also have the option of enrolling in online classes. As long as you have a computer and internet access you can learn from anywhere! Click the contact button to to learn more or enroll in one of the traditional or online Oregon paralegal schools now!
As an Oregon paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $54,460
- Currently employed: 2,370
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Pioneer Pacific College
Our Mission: Pioneer Pacific College is uncompromisingly dedicated to helping people improve their lives through high-quality, college-level career education.
Founded in 1981 as Skilltronics, Inc. in Corvallis, Oregon, Pioneer Pacific College began as a unique training program for students interested in entering the growing electronics industry. Over the years, Pioneer Pacific College has continued adding programs and evolving training to better meet the employment needs of industries in demand, as well as the needs of the communities we serve.
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
In addition, Pioneer Pacific College and/or its programs are approved by:
- Oregon Office of Degree Authorization to offer and confer academic degrees
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs and the Oregon State Department of Education for the training of veterans
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Oregon State Board of Massage Therapists
- Institutional Memberships and Affiliations
In addition to our accreditations and approvals, Pioneer Pacific maintains institutional memberships and affiliations with the following honorary higher education societies and organizations:
- Alpha Beta Kappa Honor Society
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Pacific Northwest Paralegal Association
- Phi Beta Lambda Chapter
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Assistant - Paralegal
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies