Pennsylvania is rich with history from our nation’s past, making it one of the best places to not only live, but to earn your degree. Specifically, the Pennsylvania paralegal schools are some of the best places in the country to earn your degree. You can take places in locations across the Keystone State including great American cities like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. There are also online Pennsylvania paralegal schools available, meaning you can earn your degree from home! Browse our list of Pennsylvania paralegal schools and decide between an online program or traditional classes now!
As a Pennsylvania paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $53,220
- Currently employed: 9,180
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Berks Technical Institute
Flexible Programs at BTI
At BTI, we understand that not everyone can take classes during the day. Many of our students have hectic work schedules, families to care for or both. If you need a career training program with evening classes or even online options, our flexible ASB/AST Degree and Diploma programs are a great place to start. (Please Note: Some classes may not be offered in the evening. )
Who Should Consider Our Flexible Program Options?
If you’re employed or a parent, our flexible ASB/AST Degree and Diploma programs are a great way to earn your credential while making a living and taking care of your family. Learn more below.
Our evening courses are great for Parents
If you’re a parent, you know how hectic life can get. Often the evenings are the only times you can get anything accomplished. At Berks Technical Institute, we want to help you succeed and the time of day doesn’t matter. In the mornings, in the afternoon, or in the evenings, we want to be here to help you.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.