Pennsylvania is rich with history from our nation’s past, making it one of the best places to not only live, but to earn your degree. Specifically, the Pennsylvania paralegal schools are some of the best places in the country to earn your degree. You can take places in locations across the Keystone State including great American cities like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. There are also online Pennsylvania paralegal schools available, meaning you can earn your degree from home! Browse our list of Pennsylvania paralegal schools and decide between an online program or traditional classes now!
As a Pennsylvania paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $53,220
- Currently employed: 9,180
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now