New England is full of exceptional education opportunities and the state of Rhode Island is no exception. By attending one of the Rhode Island paralegal schools, you can earn your degree and begin your career in no time. When it comes to the Rhode Island paralegal schools, there are several terrific options to choose from. Whether you want to live in Warwick, Cranston, Providence, or elsewhere throughout the state, you can earn your degree and enjoy everything this area has to offer. There are also online Rhode Island paralegal schools available if you want to take classes from home! Enroll in one of the online or traditional Rhode Island paralegal schools today!
As a Rhode Island paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $46,780
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.