If you are planning to enter the world of paralegal education, consider the amazing opportunities available in South Carolina. There are several South Carolina paralegal schools to choose from including locations in Columbia and Charleston. No matter which one of the South Carolina paralegal schools you attend, you can expect to take classes that cover every aspect of the job description. In addition to traditional South Carolina paralegal schools, there are also online options available. Simply enroll in online classes and begin earning your degree anywhere with internet access! Browse our list of South Carolina paralegal schools and enroll in either traditional or online classes today!
As a South Carolina paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $41,750
- Currently employed: 4,220
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now