If you are planning to enter the world of paralegal education, consider the amazing opportunities available in South Carolina. There are several South Carolina paralegal schools to choose from including locations in Columbia and Charleston. No matter which one of the South Carolina paralegal schools you attend, you can expect to take classes that cover every aspect of the job description. In addition to traditional South Carolina paralegal schools, there are also online options available. Simply enroll in online classes and begin earning your degree anywhere with internet access! Browse our list of South Carolina paralegal schools and enroll in either traditional or online classes today!
As a South Carolina paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in South Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $41,750
- Currently employed: 4,220
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Carolina Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies