Tennessee may be known for its country music scene, but the education opportunities found throughout the state are equally exceptional. In fact, there are a variety of Tennessee paralegal schools available where you can earn your degree and begin your career. Whether you want to attend classes in Nashville, Knoxville, or Memphis, the Tennessee paralegal schools have everything you need to become a success. If none of these options sound right for you, there are also Tennessee paralegal schools that offer online classes! Decide which one of our Tennessee paralegal schools is right for you and enroll in a traditional or online program today!
As a Tennessee paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Tennessee:
- Average annual salary: $42,710
- Currently employed: 4,700
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Tennessee Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now