Texas may be the Lone Star State, but you won’t be alone in deciding to earn your paralegal degree at one of the Texas paralegal schools. In Texas you will gain the skills needed to exceed in the booming paralegal field. There are Texas paralegal schools available in cities like San Antonio, Houston, and even Dallas. No matter where you study, you can expect to learn everything you need to know about becoming a successful paralegal. If you prefer learning at your own pace, you can earn your degree through one of the online Texas paralegal schools. Decide which one of the Texas paralegal schools is right for you and enroll in online or traditional classes now!
As a Texas paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Texas:
- Average annual salary: $50,630
- Currently employed: 19,340
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Texas Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now