When it comes to starting your career as a paralegal, Vermont is the perfect place to begin. In addition to the great sights and sounds found throughout the state, Vermont is also home to some amazing education opportunities. In fact, the Vermont paralegal schools offer everything you need to earn a degree and land your first job. There are schools across the state in places like Burlington and Montpelier, and there are even online Vermont paralegal schools available! Browse our list of featured Vermont paralegal schools and enroll in a traditional or online program today!
As a Vermont paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $42,110
- Currently employed: 580
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now