There are thousands of paralegals in Virginia earning well above the national average, meaning it is the perfect place for you to receive your education and start your career. There are several Virginia paralegal schools to choose from including options in cities like Arlington and Richmond. If traditional learning isn’t the right choice for you, there are also online programs available through the Virginia paralegal schools. Check out our list Virginia paralegal schools featured below and sign up for an online or traditional degree program now!
As a Virginia paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $50,990
- Currently employed: 8,680
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Virginia Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now