Paralegal Degrees in Washington, D.C.
Choose your paralegal program from the list of Washington, D.C., schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable paralegal degrees.
As a Washington, D.C., paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal graduates in Washington, D.C.:
- Average annual salary: $65,740
- Currently employed: 6,350
- Employment outlook: 28% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Kaplan University Online
Kaplan University is an accredited university, offering more than 200 degrees and programs. Choose from graduate, undergraduate, certificate, and diploma programs in fields ranging from business and technology to health sciences, fire sciences, legal studies, nursing, education and more.
Our professors, many of whom have real-world experience, can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We give you multiple options for starting your education. Learn online, on campus, or at one of our learning centers. Becoming a Kaplan University student can be a rewarding experience, allowing you to complete your education on your terms.
- Kaplan University Online
- BS in Paralegal Studies
Walden University Online
At Walden, we believe that knowledge is most valuable when put to use in organizations, communities, and families. We offer over 60 online degree programs with more than 300 specializations and concentrations, all designed to help professionals gain the knowledge they need to have a real impact in their lives and the lives of others.
Walden is distinguished by high academic standards, experienced faculty, and a rigorous curriculum. Our advanced degrees are intended to advance the quality of life not just for the Walden graduate, but for everyone he or she encounters. Our programs help students achieve personal enrichment and career advancement. Walden graduates, in turn, enrich and advance the lives of countless others they serve.
- Walden University Online
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Community Health Education & Advocacy
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Health Care Admin.
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/General
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Disaster, Crisis & Intervention
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Clinical Social Work
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Leadership
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Public Health Policy
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Family Studies & Intervention Strategies
- PhD/Health Services/Course-based/Self-Designed
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Human Services Admin.
- PhD/Human Services/Course-based/Criminal Justice
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies