Washington DC is home to some of the highest paid paralegals in the entire country, just one of the reasons why it is the perfect place to earn your degree. When you enroll in one of the Washington DC paralegal schools, you will be given the tools needed to take the first steps down this exciting career path. The paralegal job description is diverse and expansive, meaning you will have a variety of classes and education opportunities waiting for you at the Washington DC paralegal schools. If you prefer to learn in a digital environment, there are also online Washington DC paralegal schools available. Choose between traditional and online Washington DC paralegal schools and enroll now!
As a Washington DC paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Washington DC:
- Average annual salary: $68,850
- Currently employed: 6,520
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington DC Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now