When you head to Washington for your paralegal education, you will have the chance to attend classes in great Northwestern cities like Vancouver, Spokane, and Seattle. There are a variety of Washington paralegal schools available, all of which can give you the tools you need to succeed in this profession. Earning your degree has never been easier thanks to online education. You can now take classes from home through one of the online Washington paralegal schools. No matter which option you choose, Washington is the place to be when it comes to your education! Enroll in online or traditional classes today by signing up for one of the Washington paralegal schools!
As a Washington paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $51,730
- Currently employed: 5,870
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now