When it comes to quality training and valuable education, the West Virginia paralegal schools are the place to be. There are a wide variety of West Virginia paralegal schools available including locations in Charleston, Parkersburg, and Morgantown. These education programs can teach you everything you need to know about becoming a paralegal, helping you to earn your degree and begin your career. There are also online West Virginia paralegal schools available that allow you to learn from home! Spend some time looking at our featured West Virginia paralegal schools and decide whether you want to enroll in a traditional or online program today!
As a West Virginia paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $39,990
- Currently employed: 1,920
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
West Virginia Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now