There are a variety of Wisconsin paralegal schools located across the state, all of which feature amazing opportunities for you to earn your degree. Whether you want to live in Madison, Milwaukee, or Green Bay, you have so many options to choose from when it comes to the Wisconsin paralegal schools. In addition to being an amazing state, Wisconsin features some of the most qualified education institutions in the country. Whether you attend a traditional program or even earn your degree online, you can jumpstart your career by enrolling in one of the Wisconsin paralegal schools! Spend some time checking out our Wisconsin paralegal schools and enroll in online or traditional classes today!
As a Wisconsin paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $43,850
- Currently employed: 3,420
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
You deserve an education. We provide the opportunity.
Why National American University?
The American Way
Everyone has a right to a college education. That’s why we offer numerous opportunities to help you earn your degree whether online, at a campus, or both. After all, your career ambitions are uniquely your own. And with our flexible study plans, relevant degree programs and personal advising from day one, so are your options. Because we believe you should get the opportunity you deserve. That’s the American Way.
Relevant degree programs for real-world success
Earning your degree is about more than just pursuing your passions. You want an education that will not only help you reach your goals but also prepare you for success in your real-world career. We offer over 60 relevant degree programs to help prepare you for today’s top growing industries including business, information technology, healthcare and more. And because we understand education is only as valuable as your instructor- ours bring real-world experience and success to the classroom and your education.
A personal advisor from day one
After decades of service to our students, we’ve learned how to help you succeed. That’s why our support starts before you enroll-and continues until graduation day. Let a personal advisor help you find the degree program that matches your career goals.
A university built around you
Life is busy. We understand. We provide you with options that make sense for your life with a variety of classes offered online or on-campus that help you start building your career skills from day one. We also work hard to make sure you get the credit you deserve by accepting credits earned from other colleges, and grant credit for military training and other real world experience.
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).