There are a variety of Wisconsin paralegal schools located across the state, all of which feature amazing opportunities for you to earn your degree. Whether you want to live in Madison, Milwaukee, or Green Bay, you have so many options to choose from when it comes to the Wisconsin paralegal schools. In addition to being an amazing state, Wisconsin features some of the most qualified education institutions in the country. Whether you attend a traditional program or even earn your degree online, you can jumpstart your career by enrolling in one of the Wisconsin paralegal schools! Spend some time checking out our Wisconsin paralegal schools and enroll in online or traditional classes today!
As a Wisconsin paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $43,850
- Currently employed: 3,420
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wisconsin Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
We Make Higher Education A Successful Investment
At Rasmussen College, our focus has always been and will remain on making your higher education experience a successful investment. We help you achieve the success you want-both in your courses and in your career.
Through our Tuition Lock, which guarantees your tuition costs will not increase from enrollment to graduation, you can focus on your courses with peace of mind that your tuition costs will remain the same.* Plus, our seamless transfer policies help maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation-saving you time and money.
To help you prepare for career success, our classroom experience replicates the real world. In small classes led by industry-experienced faculty, you receive hands-on learning and gain relevant skills through internship opportunities, field training exercises, and other program-relevant experiences.
To help you advance your career as quickly as possible, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in our AcceleratED Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in as little as 18 months.* Our other programs also have a streamlined completion time: you can earn your Associate’s degree in as little as 18 months or a Certificate in as little as nine months.
At Rasmussen College, we are committed to developing our students into confident professionals who are leaders in their field. Students can choose to earn an in-demand degree in one of our seven schools of study (program availability varies by campus):
- School of Business
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Justice Studies
- School of Nursing
- School of Technology
Five Reasons to Choose Rasmussen College
- AcceleratED: You can earn an in-demand Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career.*
- Transfer Credits: Our transfer policies are designed to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation. You can earn college credit for prior learning and military experience, transfer your Associate’s degree (regardless of area of study), or test out of courses, and transfer up to 120 credits into your Bachelor’s degree.*
- Career Services Assistance: Through resume preparation, mock interviews, and job searching, our dedicated career services advisors work to help you find the in-demand position that is right for you.
- Market-Relevant Experience: From our practical and relevant curriculum, to our faculty with industry-specific professional experience, Rasmussen College provides you with a practical education experience to help you land the job you want.
- Financial Aid: Our knowledgeable financial aid advisors work with you to develop a financial aid solution that is customized to suit your specific situation. Our advisors show you the loan, grant, and scholarship opportunities you may qualify for in a stress-free and seamless application environment.
About Rasmussen College
With more than 110 years of academic excellence, Rasmussen College is a trusted and respected higher education institution with campuses in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, Florida, and online throughout the nation. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to helping our students succeed both in the classroom and in their careers.
*Continuously enrolled students in Certificate, Diploma, and Associate’s degree programs will not be subject to a tuition increase for two years from the time they begin their program of study. Continuously enrolled students in Bachelor’s degrees will not be subject to tuition increase for four years from the time they begin their program of study.
*Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred in and credits taken per quarter. Rasmussen College reserves the right to deny or accept transfer credits per the policies in the course catalog.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.