There are a variety of Wisconsin paralegal schools located across the state, all of which feature amazing opportunities for you to earn your degree. Whether you want to live in Madison, Milwaukee, or Green Bay, you have so many options to choose from when it comes to the Wisconsin paralegal schools. In addition to being an amazing state, Wisconsin features some of the most qualified education institutions in the country. Whether you attend a traditional program or even earn your degree online, you can jumpstart your career by enrolling in one of the Wisconsin paralegal schools! Spend some time checking out our Wisconsin paralegal schools and enroll in online or traditional classes today!
As a Wisconsin paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $43,850
- Currently employed: 3,420
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.