Whether you want to attend classes in Casper, Laramie, or Cheyenne, you have several options to choose from when enrolling in one of the Wyoming paralegal schools. The paralegal field is booming and is only expected to grow in the next decade. With a degree from one of the Wyoming paralegal schools, you will be more than prepared to begin your career. If you can’t attend one of the traditional Wyoming paralegal schools, you can still enroll in online classes. As long as you have a computer and reliable internet connection you can earn your degree from home! Check out our list of featured Wyoming paralegal schools and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As a Wyoming paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $40,910
- Currently employed: 450
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Institute of Business & Medical Careers
IBMC College offers life-changing, accelerated career training for adult learners. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, starting a new career or an individual looking to make a change, we can help you get started training for a new,rewarding career in 19 months or less!
- Flexible class schedules – Our classes run day and evening at nearby campuses,allowing you to balance the demands of a family, job or other life responsibilities – while obtaining an education on your terms.
- Hands-on learning – You learn by doing. We focus on providing you with one-on-one instruction from experienced instructors, who work with you directly to develop your skills.
- Externship experience – Our students complete an externship within their specific program of study, providing them with valuable, real world experience.
- Job placement assistance – Job placement assistance, resume writing and professional development support is provided – giving you an edge in today’s competitive job market.
- Financial aid- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Certificate - Paralegal
- Associate - Paralegal
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- Post University Online
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
Kaplan University Online
At Kaplan University you’ll find professors with real-world experience who can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We offer more than 180 degrees in areas such as health sciences, legal studies, nursing, business and technology, and more!
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education with operations around the globe.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information click here.
- Kaplan University Online
- Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate Certificate
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies