Whether you want to attend classes in Casper, Laramie, or Cheyenne, you have several options to choose from when enrolling in one of the Wyoming paralegal schools. The paralegal field is booming and is only expected to grow in the next decade. With a degree from one of the Wyoming paralegal schools, you will be more than prepared to begin your career. If you can’t attend one of the traditional Wyoming paralegal schools, you can still enroll in online classes. As long as you have a computer and reliable internet connection you can earn your degree from home! Check out our list of featured Wyoming paralegal schools and begin taking online or traditional classes in no time!
As a Wyoming paralegal, you will:
- Prepare cases for court
- Research previous cases and decisions
- Draft and outline contracts
- Assist lawyers with trials
Some career figures for paralegal professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $40,910
- Currently employed: 450
- Employment outlook: 18% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Paralegal Schools Enrolling Now
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies